This year Magic Kingdom is celebrating the Halloween season with the annual family friendly Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party on select nights August 17 through October 31.
August 17, 24 and 31: $79 plus tax (ages 10+), $74 plus tax (ages 3-9)
August 28: $75 plus tax (ages 10+), $70 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 3, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23 and 25: $75 plus tax (ages 10+), $70 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 7, 14 and 21: $79 plus tax (ages 10+), $74 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 28 and 30: $89 plus tax (ages 10+), $84 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 2 and 4: $89 plus tax (ages 10+), $84 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 5, 12, 19, 26, 28 and 30: $109 plus tax (ages 10+), $104 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23 and 25: $99 plus tax (ages 10+), $94 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 31: $125 plus tax (ages 10+), $120 plus tax (ages 3-9)
The party is held at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a lively and light-hearted experience and it is truly a family friendly event. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks, and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! Adults and children alike get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating, and dancing the night away with all of the characters. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Please keep in mind Disney’s costume policy (from the official website):
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend these special holiday events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Here’s a little video from the party to get you in the spirit!
Have you been to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?
Please leave a comment; we would love to hear from you!