Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for March 18, 2023!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- First Look at Energy Bytes Snack Kiosk Coming to Magic Kingdom
- Here’s What Is Coming to Walt Disney World in 2023
- Fun Facts about TRON Lightcycle/Run in Magic Kingdom
- Timeline of Innovation at EPCOT
- Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Experience Garden Graze During EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival 2023
- Amazing Amorette’s Patisserie Cake Decorating Experience in Disney Springs
- Disney H2O Glow After Hours at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon in 2023
- First Look at Roundup Rodeo BBQ Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries and Gardens
- 2023 Garden Rocks Concert Series Bands Announced
Disney Did You Know
During the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival more than 500,000 plants, trees and shrubs are planted; 250,000 of those are annual blossoms installed for the festival.
Tip Of The Week
A great way to prepare young children who might not be familiar with some of the older Disney characters is by watching Disney movies and reading books featuring those characters in advance.
“Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows.”