The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is going on now through July 5, 2023 at Walt Disney World! If you’re like me, one of your favorites parts of any EPCOT festival are the food booths throughout the park. This year, there are more than 20 Outdoor Kitchens sprinkled throughout EPCOT offering delicious, fresh foods and beverages created by Disney chefs. If you are wondering how you are going to possibly eat it all, check out the Garden Graze to enjoy a sampling and score a reward. Here’s the scoop on this enticing experience, courtesy of Disney:
Scamper around EPCOT on this fun food stroll highlighting 10 sweet and savory offerings at the festival—all listed in the Festival Passport. After purchasing a featured item, you’ll receive a stamp in your Festival Passport.
Menu Items and Locations
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Spicy Corn Chips – located at Florida Fresh
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Plant-Based Cotija Cheese – located at Florida Fresh
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – located at BRUNCHCOT
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Impossible Lumpia with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Chocolate Cake with Black Currant Ganache, Mixed Berry Compote and Chocolate Ice Cream – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – located at Refreshment Outpost
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup – located at The Land Cart
Festival Exclusive Prize (subject to change)
- Dole Whip and Seed Packet – located at Pineapple Promenade
Garden Graze can be completed at your leisure anytime during the festival. Once you’ve collected at least 5 stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to complete your stroll—and receive your prize!