Like so many of us traveling to Orlando from across the county or around the world, you are probably looking for a great way to see as much as the city has to offer in the most affordable way possible. And if you’re like me and have tweens or teens in your family, then one resort just might not be enough. Does one of your children have their heart set on meeting the Disney princesses, while another loves all things Harry Potter? If you’re looking for some easy and economical ways to make both of their dreams come true, check out these fantastic tips from Destinations in Florida Vacation Planner, Jennifer Hardy:
Many guests who come to the Orlando area want to visit both Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in the same visit, especially the Harry Potter fans. Guests want to be able to see Hogwarts, Diagon Alley and Mickey Mouse all within the same trip! However, guests are not aware of the most economical ways to visit both resorts.
There are 2 great ways to visit both Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World in the same vacation:
Stay on site at Walt Disney World and purchase a Park-to-Park ticket with shuttle transfer included. Both one and two day tickets are offered, and these tickets are only available through Universal Orlando Authorized Travel Professionals such as Destinations In Florida Travel Planners. The shuttle will pick you up at a pre-arranged time right in front of your Walt Disney World hotel. Then when you’re ready to leave the theme parks, they will pick you up in the taxi/shuttle area adjacent to CityWalk. This avoids the need to rent a car and pay for parking at Universal Orlando. It’s also a great way to nap on the ride back to the hotel!
Book a split stay at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando. This comes with a Take 2 Transfer that provides one way airport/Universal Orlando hotel transportation as well as one way transfers between your Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando hotels. This transfer can be set up with either Universal Orlando at the beginning or end of your trip. The benefit of doing a split stay is that you can take full advantage of the on site benefits at both Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World. And again, it eliminates the need for a costly rental car. Plus if you book Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, or the Hard Rock Hotel as your Universal Orlando hotel, you’ll get free Universal Express Pass benefits too. We recommend at least two nights at Universal Orlando for this portion of your trip.
Both of these options are great, affordable ways to visit Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World during the same vacation.
Destinations in Florida – Official Travel Partner Of Disney World Enthusiast
So have we got you thinking about a Walt Disney World/Universal Orlando vacation now? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Let me tell you more about my friend, Jennifer Hardy. Jennifer is a vacation planner with the Destinations in Florida travel agency. Now before you close this page thinking a travel agency is not for you, give me just a moment to tell you more. Destinations in Florida is absolutely free to use! Not only are they free, they guarantee the lowest prices on Disney vacation packages!
And that’s not all, by booking with Jennifer you’ll receive all sorts of amazing benefits like:
- Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released, Jennifer will update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. She does this even if your vacation is paid in full!
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations – Jennifer can make restaurant recommendations for you, and then she’ll wake up at the crack of dawn and make all of your dining reservations too. No work for you and no phone calls to make. You just sit back and relax. This service is valued at $69, but is free for Disney World Enthusiast readers that book with Jennifer!
- Personalized Travel Itinerary – Jennifer will help you plan your days at Disney World so that you can avoid the crowds, ride the attractions best for your family, and even hit the restaurants you will love. On average, Destinations in Florida guests save four hours in lines at Disney theme parks, and you know that saying about how time is money. This service is valued at $149, but is free to Disney World Enthusiast readers that book their package with Jennifer!
- MousePerks – Valued at $299, but free to you if you book with Jennifer; MousePerks are Magic in your Inbox! Do you want insider information from Disney Cast Members? Do you want fun Disney activities for the kids to get them ready? How about a few exclusive discounts? Every week Jennifer will email you a MousePerk to get you excited about your Disney vacation!
- Gifts For The Kids – Jennifer mails clients free fun gifts for the kids when she mails your final travel documents. Kids love the special items like pencils, stickers, and autograph books!
- Gift For You – For a limited time, clients that book a Walt Disney World vacation package valued at $2,000 or more with Jennifer, will receive a free copy of my new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation“!
Still not convinced? To learn more about Jennifer and Destinations in Florida including recognitions, licensing, experience, Better Business Bureau record, testimonials and more, please click here. By the way, they are impressive!
Ready to price your vacation? Please fill out this form and Jennifer will having pricing details for you shortly!