Destinations in Florida is the official travel partner of Disney World Enthusiast! Let me introduce you to my friend, Jennifer Hardy. Jennifer is a Disney Vacation Planner with the Destinations in Florida travel agency. In case you are wondering, Destinations in Florida is absolutely free to use! Not only are they free, they guarantee the lowest prices on Disney vacation packages!
Let’s take a moment to get to know Jennifer and her agency a little bit better, shall we?
About Jennifer Hardy
Jennifer started her adventures to Disney World as a kindergartener, then every other year after that. She took a senior class trip to Disney and even honeymooned at Universal Studios. She has experienced Disney and Orlando as a child, teen, and adult. Believe it or not, Jennifer even visited Disney World while pregnant. Now that’s a brave woman! Finally, she continues her Disney travels with her immediate family as well as multi-generational family including everyone from kids to grandparents. Jennifer knows all about planning a Disney World vacation from many different perspectives!
- Disney College of Knowledge
- Orlando Expert Specialist
- Universal Parks & Resorts Specialist
What People Are Saying About Jennifer
“With about two months before the Princess Half Marathon, we decided to see if we could get a hotel on property to avoid the early morning drive. Jennifer took care of everything — it was so nice! We will definitely be using her in the future!!”
“Jennifer was a terrific travel agent! She helped us plan our Disneymoon and treated us with an extra special surprise when we arrived at the park! Will use her services again!!”
“Jennifer made it very easy to plan our trip to Disney World. Her help with the fast passes was so very appreciated, able get everything we wanted. She booked our dining reservations, even made it possible to eat with Belle. I would highly recommend Jennifer as your Disney travel agent, there isn’t one thing that wasn’t done promptly and well.”
“She was helpful in every aspect she went above and beyond when planning our trip! She was also super nice and went out of her way to make me feel assured the trip would be great!”
“Jennifer did a fantastic job with itinerary and arranging accommodations, dinner reservations and special outings. Have used her twice and will again when planning our next Disney World vacation.”
“Jennifer was always helpful in every way. She worked with me to get the best possible trip for my wife and I the summer before our son was born. She even helped me surprise my wife with a gift basket waiting in our room at the resort when we got there. Amazing! Would definitely recommend.”
“Jennifer went above and beyond to help with pricing on rooms verses suites, so we could get the best for our money. Also on our first day of our trip, we were to have breakfast at the castle, the buses were full. So we were running late, I called Jennifer & she called so that they would not give our time to another guest!! We would gladly plan another trip with her in a heartbeat! Also we have recommended her to other families!!”
Have you heard enough – ready to receive a hassle-free quote?
Please click here to have Jennifer price your vacation.
Want more information? Let’s take a look at what booking with Jennifer of Destinations in Florida does for you!
By booking with Jennifer you’ll receive all sorts of
amazing benefits absolutely free!
- Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released, Jennifer will update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. She does this even if your vacation is paid in full!
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations – Jennifer can make restaurant recommendations for you, and then she’ll wake up at the crack of dawn and make all of your dining reservations too. No work for you and no phone calls to make. You just sit back and relax. This service is valued at $69, but is free for Disney World Enthusiast readers that book with Jennifer!
- Personalized Travel Itinerary – Jennifer will help you plan your days at Disney World so that you can avoid the crowds, ride the attractions best for your family, and even hit the restaurants you will love. On average, Destinations in Florida guests save four hours in lines at Disney theme parks, and you know that saying about how time is money. This service is valued at $149, but is free to Disney World Enthusiast readers that book their package with Jennifer!
- MousePerks – Valued at $299, but free to you if you book with Jennifer; MousePerks are Magic in your Inbox! Do you want insider information from Disney Cast Members? Do you want fun Disney activities for the kids to get them ready? How about a few exclusive discounts? Every week Jennifer will email you a MousePerk to get you excited about your Disney vacation!
- Gifts For The Kids – Jennifer mails clients free fun gifts for the kids when she mails your final travel documents. Kids love the special items like pencils, stickers, and autograph books!
- Gift For You – For a limited time, clients that book a Walt Disney World vacation package valued at $2,000 or more with Jennifer, will receive a free copy of my new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation“!
Ready to receive a no obligation quote?
Please click here to have Jennifer price your vacation.
Still not convinced? Let’s learn more about Destinations in Florida!
More about Destinations in Florida
Destinations in Florida is a Florida based travel agency with offices in Orlando and Ponte Vedra. They specialize in Disney, Universal Studios, and Orlando vacations. Destinations in Florida offers free perks, services, experience, and discounts that you cannot get anywhere else! However, they know that they are an internet company and have to earn your trust.
- Received Mine Train Statue in recognition of 10th Anniversary partnering with Disney Destinations
- Selected as one of the 1st Earmark Agencies called Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner in 2005 – 2014
- Received the 2009 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer
- Received the 2011 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer
- Call Disney at 407-W-DISNEY and pull up their agency number (00580694) to verify that they are an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and registered with Disney Travel.
Universal Studios Recognitions
- Universal Studios Specialist Agency
- 2010 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
- 2011 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
- 2012 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
Licensed and Bonded by the State of Florida
- Seller of Travel with the State of Florida. Their Seller of Travel Reference Number is ST36132 for Destinations to Explore, Inc.
- Call the State of Florida at 800-HELP-FLA to verify their status as a Seller of Travel with the State of Florida (licensed and bonded). Give the State of Florida their Seller of Travel number ST36132 to verify they are licensed and bonded as a Seller of Travel.
Perfect Better Business Bureau Record
- Their agency has never received a single complaint through the Better Business Bureau.