If you’re looking for a fantastic way to escape the cold and snow this winter, check out the amazing deal being offered by the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels now through April 16, 2017!
Looking for a cure for the winter blues? You should consider taking advantage of the special “Escape The Cold” rates that are being offered by the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida. Available for stays through April 16, 2017, the special rates are a great way to escape to the Sunshine State, experience such special events as the first-ever Epcot® International Festival of the Arts and the 2017 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival. It also is a wonderful time to take in the many new offerings in the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the many exceptional new venues at the dramatically transformed Disney SpringsTM area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney SpringsTM offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, with more than 150 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
The special rates also provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort as Star WarsTM Launch Bay and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot®; Kilimanjaro Safaris® for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; and Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire stage show at Magic Kingdom® Park.
In addition to the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels having an ideal location with an easy walk to the significantly expanded Disney SpringsTM, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney SpringsTM area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney SpringsTM Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney SpringsTM merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, House of Blues® Restaurant, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, STK Orlando, and Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea.
The Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels’ “Escape The Cold” Rates for stays through April 16, 2017, are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $104 per room, per night (which is 30% off)
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $89 per room, per night.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — rates from $139 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney SpringsTM Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney SpringsTM Resort Area – rates from $77 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com. The special rates are available for stays now through April 16, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- 2017 Epcot® International Festival of the Arts – weekends (Fridays-Mondays) between January 13-February 20, 2017 at Epcot®
- Atlanta Braves Springs Training – February 25 – March 29, 2017 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- 2017 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival – March 1 – May 29, 2017 at Epcot®
- Garden RocksTM Concert Series – Fridays-Mondays March 1 – May 29, 2017 at Epcot®
Note that Theme Park admission may be required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The reimagined Disney SpringsTM area overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Among the many new offerings that are open at Disney SpringsTM are such outstanding retail tenants as kate spade new york, Vera Bradley, Tommy Bahama, PANDORA Jewelry, Under Armour Brand House, ALEX AND ANI, Sephora, UGG, and TROPHY ROOM.
In addition, Disney SpringsTM features such new specialty dining locations as Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming, Amorette’s Patisserie, STK Orlando, B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co., D-Luxe Burger, Morimoto Asia Street Food, Sprinkles (cupcake bakery), The Daily Poutine, and YeSake.
Among the other appealing offerings which opened during the past year are the Indiana Jones-themed Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Ganachery chocolate shop, Vivoli Il Gelato (serving Italian gelato like its sister shop in Florence, Italy), Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC (which specializes in gluten-free and vegan baked goods), and Exposition Park (the home to Disney-owned food trucks, with delicious offerings from each of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks).
Plus, there are two new parking garages with a total of 6,000 spaces, and the new Village Causeway, which provides guests another path of travel through the area. In addition, a pedestrian bridge from the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels to the Disney SpringsTM area is now available, making it even easier for guests.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney SpringsTM are: World of Disney store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson (apparel and accessories), Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney SpringsTM Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
- B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (formerly known as the Buena Vista Palace) – situated on 27 lush acres just steps from the Disney SpringsTM Area, the 27-story hotel is nearing completion of an extensive multi-million-dollar renovation, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney SpringsTM Area — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney SpringsTM Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney SpringsTM area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
Considering a winter getaway?
Which Disney Springs hotel do you like best? Please leave a comment!