Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for November 3, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Exciting Updates Coming To Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- Spectacular Slushies Now At Cool Wash In Epcot
- Frightening Facts About Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- 2019 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party Reservations Now Available
- Epcot’s 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Now On Sale
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
- Walt Disney Imagineering Presents The Epcot Experience Is Now Open
- Check Out Epcot Forever For A Limited Time
- Helpful Information For Your April 2020 Disney World Vacation
Disney Did You Know
More than 1.8 million pounds of turkey drumsticks are consumed every year in Disney World’s four theme parks – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Tip Of The Week
If you need extra living space while in Disney World, but the family suites and multiple bedroom villas are too pricey, check into the cost of reserving two connecting hotel rooms instead. Often you will be able to book two standard hotel rooms at a value resort for a fraction of the cost of one of the larger family suites or villas.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!