Exciting news for Disney Villains fans…Disney Villains After Hours returns to Magic Kingdom for 24 wickedly fun nights in 2020! I had the opportunity to attend Disney Villains After Hours in July, and it is definitely my favorite Walt Disney World special event I have attended so far. I love the regular version of Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, and in my opinion, Disney Villains After Hours is a fantastic combination of these two fan-favorite events rolled into one glorious night.
Here are a few of the things Disney is bringing back for 2020:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon. Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Eat and drink wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
In addition to all of that frightful fun, guests can enjoy popcorn, ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages which are included in the price of admission. And be sure to get in the “evil” spirit by dressing in costume and taking advantage of the spooky photo ops while soaking up the devilish music and lighting throughout the park.
Disney Villains After Hours is a separately ticketed event that lets a limited number of guests experience the park for an additional three hours after closing. Your ticket will allow park entry as early as 7:00pm the day of the event.
- Tickets Purchased in Advance: $145 per person, plus tax
- Same-Day Ticket: $155 per person, plus tax
- Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member Ticket: $115 per person, plus tax
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 9:00pm to 12:00am on the following dates:
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 10:00pm to 1:00am on the following dates:
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Friday, April 10, 2020
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- Friday, May 1, 2020
- Friday, May 8, 2020
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Friday, May 22, 2020
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, June 12, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Monday, July 6, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my UPDATED book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!