I could not be more excited about this announcement! Disney has just added more Disney After Hours dates for late spring 2019 at Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
If you haven’t heard about Disney After Hours, it is a way to experience the parks with little to no wait time for your favorite attractions plus all of the popcorn, ice cream, and select bottled beverages you can possibly consume. I have done this event a couple of times at Magic Kingdom, and it is well worth the money. If you are planning just a single day visit to Walt Disney World, this is a fantastic option. For about the same cost of a regular one-day park admission ticket, you can enter the park at 7pm after the heat of the day, and enjoy the park three hours after regular closing time with almost no crowds or lines.
Here are the current dates for each park:
- Magic Kingdom: April 4 and 11; and May 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: April 3; May 7, 14 and 21; and June 4, 11 and 18.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: April 6 and 13; May 1, 4, 10, 17, 24 and 31; and June 14, 21 and 28.
And at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, there are two special celebration nights:
On Wednesday, May 1, guests can celebrate Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th anniversary with special anniversary merchandise, additional character greetings, and more food & beverage offerings to purchase.
On Saturday, May 4, guests can celebrate May the Fourth dressed in their favorite Star Wars gear while enjoying fun galactic character greetings and specialty treats available for purchase.
At Magic Kingdom more than 25 attractions and character greetings are available during Disney After Hours including:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
At Animal Kingdom, there are lots of attractions, characters, and experiences available including:
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
- Pandora Drummers – Swotu Wayä
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Mickey & Minnie Greeting at Adventurers Outpost
- Rivers of Light
- Tree of Life Awakenings
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- TriceraTop Spin
And at Hollywood Studios all of the top attractions are available including:
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Toy Story Mania!
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Character Greetings
Please remember all attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
All Disney After Hours event tickets cost $125 plus tax for advance purchase and $129 plus tax for day-of purchases. Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders receive a discounted price of $95 plus tax. Please click here for more information or to purchase tickets.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my UPDATED book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!