If you are planning to run in one of Disney World’s upcoming races, check out these amazing deals on hotel rooms and discounted admission tickets that Jennifer has right now. These rates are exclusive and cannot be booked through Disney. If you are interested, be sure to fill out Jennifer’s form below so that you can be one of the first in line to get your price quote. Remember her services are absolutely FREE and she guarantees the best package price on Disney World vacations. Here are the special runDisney rates:
- For the Disney Dine & Wine Half Marathon Weekend November 6 – 7, 2015, discounted rooms are available at Pop Century, Caribbean Beach, and Boardwalk Inn starting as low as $88.40 per night (plus tax).
- For the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend January 6 – 12, 2016, discounted rooms are available at Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside, and Beach Club starting as low as $82.50 per night (plus tax).
- For the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend February 17 – 23, 2016, discounted rooms are available at Pop Century, Caribbean Beach, and Beach Club starting as low as $130.50 per night (plus tax).
- Theme park admissions tickets can also be added to your hotel room reservation during all three race weekends at a 10% discount!
By booking with Jennifer you’ll receive all sorts of amazing benefits like:
- Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released, Jennifer will update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. She does this even if your vacation is paid in full!
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations – Jennifer can make restaurant recommendations for you, and then she’ll wake up at the crack of dawn and make all of your dining reservations too. No work for you and no phone calls to make. You just sit back and relax. This service is valued at $69, but is free for Disney World Enthusiast readers that book with Jennifer!
- Personalized Travel Itinerary – Jennifer will help you plan your days at Disney World so that you can avoid the crowds, ride the attractions best for your family, and even hit the restaurants you will love. On average, Destinations in Florida guests save four hours in lines at Disney theme parks, and you know that saying about how time is money. This service is valued at $149, but is free to Disney World Enthusiast readers that book their package with Jennifer!
- MousePerks – Valued at $299, but free to you if you book with Jennifer; MousePerks are Magic in your Inbox! Do you want insider information from Disney Cast Members? Do you want fun Disney activities for the kids to get them ready? How about a few exclusive discounts? Every week Jennifer will email you a MousePerk to get you excited about your Disney vacation!
- Gifts For The Kids – Jennifer mails clients free fun gifts for the kids when she mails your final travel documents. Kids love the special items like pencils, stickers, and autograph books!
- Gift For You – For a limited time, clients that book a Walt Disney World vacation package valued at $2,000 or more with Jennifer, will receive a free copy of my new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation“!
To learn more about Jennifer and Destinations in Florida including recognitions, licensing, experience, Better Business Bureau record, testimonials and more, please click here. By the way, they are impressive!
Would you like to receive a no-obligation quote? Please fill out this form and Jennifer will having pricing details for you soon!