Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for October 18, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Halloween Entertainment At Walt Disney World
- Fall Treats At Walt Disney World
- 2020 Holiday Fun At Walt Disney World
- 2020 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
- First Look At Gideon’s Bakehouse Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside City Works Eatery & Pour House At Disney Springs
- First Look At Beatrix Coming To Disney Springs
- First Look At Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
- First Look At Harmonious Coming Soon To Epcot
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney Did You Know
The hitch-hiking ghosts in Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion, Ezra, Gus and Phineas, were given their names by fans.
Tip Of The Week
If you will be visiting the theme parks on your day of arrival before checking into your hotel, save your parking receipt. With a valid receipt, Guest Services at your resort hotel will reimburse your parking fees once you check in.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Over at our place, we’re sure of just one thing: everybody in the world was once a child. So in planning a new picture, we don’t think of grown-ups, and we don’t think of children. But just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us, that maybe the world has made us forget. ”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney face mask. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your face mask. Why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Disney inspired face mask now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!