Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for February 3, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- New Details Released About The NBA Experience Coming To Disney Springs In 2019
- All New Entertainment Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Helpful Information For Your April 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Disney’s Riviera Resort Now Accepting Guest Reservations For December 2019 And Beyond
- Four Signature Epcot Festivals Return To Walt Disney World In 2019
- 2019 Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Returns In January To Walt Disney World
- New Parties, Shows, Characters and More Debuting in January 2019 at Walt Disney World
- Helpful Information For Your March 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your February 2019 Disney World Vacation
- First Look At City Works Eatery & Pour House Coming To Disney Springs
Tip Of The Week
Disney World serves Coca-Cola products. If you are a Pepsi fan, you’ll need to bring your own, because you won’t find it anywhere on Disney property.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
The Land Pavilion mosaic has approximately 150,000 individually cut and shaped pieces in 131 different colors. The pieces are made of marble, granite, slate, Byzantine glass, Venetian glass, gold, mirror, ceramic and pebbles.
“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Considering A Disney World Vacation
Jennifer Hardy, a Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida, is the official travel partner of Disney World Enthusiast. She can help you book your next Disney vacation whether it is to Disney World, Disneyland, or aboard the Disney Cruise Line. Currently Jennifer has some incredible deals for discounted travel to Walt Disney World. For more information about Jennifer’s amazing and absolutely free services or to get a free no-obligation quote, please click here!
Jennifer Hardy, from Destinations in Florida, and I have teamed up to create a brand new Facebook Group called Next Disney Vacation! It is the perfect place to talk about your next Disney vacation, voice your opinions, ask your questions, get them answered, and share the magic. Whether it’s Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, or the Disney Cruise Line, Jennifer and I are ready to help. Everyday you’ll find posts, photos, trivia, tips, and more that we find all throughout the Disney Universe. If you’re counting the days until your next Disney vacation or just dreaming of one, we would love to have you join in the fun and conversation! Please click here to be a part of our group!
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!