If you have a trip to Walt Disney World coming up in 2019, get ready to check out several brand new entertainment experiences debuting this year. With so much to see, there is sure to be something for all to enjoy! Here’s the latest scoop courtesy of Disney!
Now, more than ever, is a great time to experience fabulous new entertainment in all four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks:
Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park
- Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration honors those true originals, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, with new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food and beverages at Magic Kingdom Park. Mickey and Minnie will greet guests together at Town Square Theater, and guests can dance with their favorite Disney pals during the “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” in front of Cinderella Castle.
Party with Pixar Pals as Disney’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates 30 Years
- Beloved Pixar characters help Disney’s Hollywood Studios celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2019. Guests can leap into action during An Incredible Celebration featuring Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone in “The Super Shindig” dance party, and have a chance to meet super-suit designer Edna Mode. In addition, a door to the monster world is open inside Walt Disney Presents, inviting guests to visit with Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.”
More Broadway Music Than Ever at Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- The 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts comes to life now through February 25, where guests indulge in world-class culinary, visual and performing arts, including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series that expands this year to every day of the festival.
Feel the Love of “The Lion King” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Guests take a walk on the wild side at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party,” featuring Timon and Rafiki from Disney’s “The Lion King.” Guests will also be able to celebrate the 25th anniversary of “The Lion King” by taking photos with special, dimensional backgrounds on Discovery Island and at the park’s entrance.
Even more entertainment is on the way later in 2019, including:
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will keep the Pixar party going when it debuts March 31, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This new show experience will bring guests face to face with racing legend Lightning McQueen from Pixar Animation Studios’ Cars
- The Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will awaken in a whole new way to honor “The Lion King.” Starting Memorial Day weekend and appearing nightly through September 30, stunning projections on the iconic tree will feature music and animation paying tribute to the classic film.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! returns to Epcot this summer. Star-Lord and Gamora from the Guardians of the Galaxy films will take guests on a musical journey through the cosmos, showcasing hits from Star-Lord’s Awesome Mix tapes. Live shows will take place daily from June 14 through August 18.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!
These all look totally awesome! Hopefully I’ll be able to see something in November
Hope you have a great trip! 🙂
So excited for all the new stuff 💕✨
So many great things happening this year! I was just in WDW last weekend, and the new merchandise for the Mickey and Minnie Celebration is absolutely adorable! ❤