Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 17, 2018!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels Offering Special “Summer Is Incredible” Rates
- 2018 Epcot International Food And Wine Signature Dining Events Now On Sale
- An Incredible Summer At Walt Disney World Awaits
- Guardians Of The Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! At Epcot
- Helpful Information For Your October 2018 Disney World Vacation
- 2018 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets Now On Sale
- First Details About The NBA Experience Coming To Disney Springs
- The Edison In Disney Springs
- Helpful Information For Your September 2018 Disney World Vacation
- Pizza Ponte In Disney Springs
- 2018 Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Dates Announced
- BaseLine Tap House In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Fun Facts About Toy Story Land In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Helpful Information For Your August 2018 Disney World Vacation
Tip Of The Week
Instead of paying the high prices for bottled water or soda while touring Disney World, ask for a free cup of ice water at any counter service restaurant instead.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Nearly 300 Walt Disney World buses transport guests around the Vacation Kingdom, making the Walt Disney World fleet the third largest in Florida behind Miami and Jacksonville.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED FOR 2018! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Considering A Disney World Vacation
Jennifer Hardy, a Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida, is the official travel partner of Disney World Enthusiast. She can help you book your next Disney vacation whether it is to Disney World, Disneyland, or aboard the Disney Cruise Line. Currently Jennifer has some incredible deals for discounted travel to Walt Disney World. For more information about Jennifer’s amazing and absolutely free services or to get a free no-obligation quote, please click here!
Jennifer Hardy, from Destinations in Florida, and I have teamed up to create a brand new Facebook Group called Next Disney Vacation! It is the perfect place to talk about your next Disney vacation, voice your opinions, ask your questions, get them answered, and share the magic. Whether it’s Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, or the Disney Cruise Line, Jennifer and I are ready to help. Everyday you’ll find posts, photos, trivia, tips, and more that we find all throughout the Disney Universe. If you’re counting the days until your next Disney vacation or just dreaming of one, we would love to have you join in the fun and conversation! Please click here to be a part of our group!
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!