Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 10, 2015!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Bitbelt For Your Disney MagicBand Giveaway Winner Announced
- Helpful Information For Your October 2015 Disney World Vacation
- Latest News On Harambe Marketplace Opening Soon In Animal Kingdom
- Rebel Hangar: A Star Wars Lounge Experience Available During Star Wars Weekends
- Helpful Information For Your September 2015 Disney World Vacation
- May The 4th Be With You – Star Wars Weekends 2015 Full Details
- New Donald’s Safari Dinner At Tusker House
- Disneyland or Disney World – What’s The Difference? Part 3
- Cinderella-Inspired Fun At Disney World
- 501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation Giveaway Winner Announced
Mickey Mouse has more than 136 different sets of duds, ranging from a scuba suit to a tuxedo. Minnie Mouse’s wardrobe contains more than 100 outfits, including everything from a cheerleader ensemble to evening gowns.
Tip Of The Week
In Epcot’s Future World near the Fountain View Café is a fantastic spot to explore called Club Cool. This location has lots of fun Coca-Cola merchandise, plus it offers free unlimited self-serve samples of Coke flavors from around the world. The tastes range from awesome to awful which adds to the entertainment value. I have a hilarious photo from the first time my son tried the Beverly. Beware – that flavor is only for the adventurous! So when you get hot and thirsty, be sure to stop in.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
When you have some time head over to Disney Parks Podcast to listen to hosts Tony Caselnova of Disney By The Numbers and Krista Joy of Disney Ways celebrate their 200th episode in style! This podcast is filled with clips of past guests and special moments. Please click here to check it out!
Convenience Starts Here! Garden Grocer is truly your one stop – online grocery shop. Garden Grocer has been serving residents and visitors to the Central Florida area for over six years. Offering dependable and friendly service, great prices and a wide selection of over 4,800 of your favorite products makes Garden Grocer the perfect choice for your grocery needs. So the next time you visit Disney World, just relax and enjoy the convenience of having groceries delivered to your door! For more information about Garden Grocer, please click here.
“501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”
The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.