Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 5, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- First Look At Gideon’s Bakehouse Coming To Disney Springs
- Why Disney Cancelling Everything Is Actually A Good Thing
- Inside City Works Eatery & Pour House At Disney Springs
- First Look At Beatrix Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside The LEGO Store At Disney Springs
- M&M’s Orlando Store Coming To Disney Springs
- Vacation Fun At Mickey Shorts Theater
- First Look At Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
- First Look At Harmonious Coming Soon To Epcot
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney Did You Know
If you wanted to stay in all the guest rooms in all of the hotels and resorts currently on Walt Disney World property (at a rate of one room per night), it would take decades.
Tip Of The Week
Arrive at the park for rope drop. This means be lined up and ready to enter as soon as the gates are open. If you can be among the first guests to enter the park, you’ll be at a huge advantage. Often you can experience three or more attractions before most visitors begin to trickle in an hour or so after the park opens.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!