Disney Springs has quickly become one of the best spots in all of Walt Disney World to find a tasty meal with so many delicious restaurants recently debuting. One of these yummy new additions is City Works Eatery & Pour House located in Disney Springs West Side. Here’s what guests can expect when dining at this delightful destination according to Disney:
Discover classic American cuisine and a massive selection of craft brews at this upbeat restaurant meets ultimate sports bar – City Works Eatery & Pour House. Located on the West Side of Disney Springs, this sprawling space features:
- Classic American food with chef-driven twists for lunch and dinner
- 90+ local and global varieties of beers on tap
- Plenty of indoor seating
- A large outdoor patio
- A retail shop
- Gigantic high-definition TVs
Brunch fans are also in for a treat because the Rock N Roll Brunch menu is filled with mouth-watering dishes on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 3pm. Grab your friends and come hungry for beignets, breakfast hash, avocado toast, and breakfast sandwiches with mimosa flights and an over-the-top bloody Mary. Happy Hour will also be available Monday through Friday, 3:30pm to 6pm with a discounted menu of select beer, wine and appetizers.
While you’re planning your visit to Walt Disney World, be sure to put City Works Eatery & Pour House on your list of must-try restaurants, and I hope to see ya’ there real soon! To check availability or to book a dining reservation, please click here.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book UPDATED FOR 2020 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!