Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 3, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Helpful Information For Your November 2020 Disney World Vacation
- First Look At Beatrix Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside The LEGO Store At Disney Springs
- M&M’s Orlando Store Coming To Disney Springs
- Vacation Fun At Mickey Shorts Theater
- Disney H2O Glow Nights At Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon In 2020
- First Look At Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
- First Look At Harmonious Coming Soon To Epcot
- Helpful Information For Your October 2020 Disney World Vacation
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney Did You Know
When laid end to end, there are enough of the famous “Mouse Ear” hats sold each year to stretch 175 miles or cover the head of every man, woman and child in Orange County, Florida.
Tip Of The Week
When visiting Magic Kingdom and it’s time for a meal, hop on the resort monorail to the Contemporary, Polynesian Village, or Grand Floridian to enjoy a quiet leisurely lunch or dinner. Not only will this help recharge you for more touring, it also offers a nice break from the crowds and heat of the parks.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!