Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for March 15, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2020 In Walt Disney World
- First Details Of The 2020 Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival
- Fun Facts About Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Take A Ride On Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Helpful Information For Your September 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your August 2020 Disney World Vacation
- 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series Bands Announced
- Helpful Information For Your July 2020 Disney World Vacation
- First Look At Drawn To Life In Disney Springs
- Three New Films At Epcot
- Helpful Information For Your June 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
Disney Did You Know
During the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival more than 500,000 plants, trees and shrubs are planted; 250,000 of those are annual blossoms installed for the festival.
Tip Of The Week
If you are looking for a unique place to watch the parade or evening fireworks at Magic Kingdom, view them from the second floor of the Main Street train station. You’ll want to get there early, depending on crowd levels, possibly an hour or more in advance, to claim a space. There are so many things about this location that make it ideal. It is slightly elevated for an unobstructed view, it is covered to protect you from the sun or rain, there are tables and chairs available so that you can eat a snack or meal while you wait, and being directly in line with Cinderella Castle it offers a full panoramic view of the parade and fireworks.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!