Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for March 8, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Fun Facts About Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Take A Ride On Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Helpful Information For Your September 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your August 2020 Disney World Vacation
- 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series Bands Announced
- Helpful Information For Your July 2020 Disney World Vacation
- First Look At Drawn To Life In Disney Springs
- Three New Films At Epcot
- Helpful Information For Your June 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
Disney Did You Know
More than 200 floating mini-gardens, each three feet in diameter, of multi-hued New Guinea impatiens provide splashes of color on two ponds that border the walkway between Future World and World Showcase.
Tip Of The Week
If you are in Magic Kingdom and need a place for the kids to run around and let off some steam, make your way to Frontierland and hop aboard a raft to Tom Sawyer Island. Once you arrive, there are paths to follow, rocks to climb, caves to explore, and more. This small hideaway is an adventurous child’s dream come true.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!