Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for December 8, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Tasty Treats At Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Helpful Information For Your June 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Full Menus For The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
- Holiday Cookie Stroll At Epcot
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
- Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Returns In January 2020
- Festive Fun Facts About Walt Disney World
- Exciting Updates Coming To Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
Disney Did You Know
There are more than 800 performers appearing each night during the Candlelight Processional at Epcot.
Tip Of The Week
If only some of the members of your traveling party will be experiencing Mission: SPACE, those choosing not to ride can still wait inside the Mission: SPACE pavilion. Those guests can walk around to the side of the building and enter through the exit doors. While you are waiting for the rest of your group, you can enjoy interactive games, send a postcard from space, and little ones can try out the Space Base indoor playground.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!