Recently Walt Disney World announced a new type of admission that is a fantastic option for guests that are looking for a deal and don’t want to park hop…the 4-Park Magic ticket. These tickets allow guests one visit to each of the four parks – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom during a seven day period and can be upgraded to include a day at a water park plus admission to the NBA Experience. If you think this ticket might work for your family, check out all of the details courtesy of Disney:
There’s so much to look forward to at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, with the holiday season in full swing and a year of new experiences on the horizon. To immerse themselves in all this magic, guests can take advantage of the newest four-day 4-Park Magic Ticket, now available from $89 per day (plus tax), or $356 total (plus tax) – a great value option for everything from a last-minute getaway to a meticulously planned dream vacation.
The 4-Park Magic Ticket has proven to be a favorite ticket option for guests in recent years, as it provides one visit to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks. For the first time, this latest version of the 4-Park Magic Ticket can be upgraded to include one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks, plus one admission to the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
Here are details about this special offer:
- 4-Park Magic Ticket is a four-day ticket that includes one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (one park per day). Guests must select a start date on or before September 30, 2020, and the ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Adult (ages 10+): from $89 per day, plus tax (from $356 total, plus tax); prices vary based on start date selected; lower prices may apply on certain dates
- Add one admission to one water park and one admission to NBA Experience for an extra $40, plus tax (ages 10+)
- Child (ages 3-9) prices available
For more information about the 4-Park Magic Ticket, please click here.
With holiday festivities happening all across Walt Disney World Resort, the 4-Park Magic Ticket is a great way for families to share in this joyous season:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is fully decked for the holidays for the first time, with holiday décor in every land, plus festive new entertainment.
- The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays takes place November 29 – December 30, featuring the beloved Candlelight Processional along with special Holiday Kitchens and more.
- At Magic Kingdom Park, Queen Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle into a glittering centerpiece of the season during “A Frozen Holiday Wish.”
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a must-see holiday nighttime spectacular.
The magic continues into 2020, when guests will discover even more unforgettable experiences across all four Walt Disney World theme parks:
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests are now living their own Star Wars adventures inside the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and, starting December 5, they can join a climactic battle against the First Order as part of the groundbreaking new attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Magic Kingdom Park offers unlimited enchantment with classic, fan-favorite attractions and spectacular entertainment, such as the must-see fireworks-and-projection show “Happily Ever After,” or the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.”
- At Epcot, the new limited-time nighttime spectacular “Epcot Forever” dazzles with soaring fireworks, inspiring music, lasers and colorful glowing kites that light up the sky above World Showcase Lagoon. In early 2020, Epcot welcomes another exciting festival season with the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, January 17 – February 24, followed by the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, March 4 – June 1.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, an immersive land featuring massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rain forests and unbelievable experiences including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my UPDATED book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!