Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for December 1, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Full Menus For The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
- Holiday Cookie Stroll At Epcot
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
- Ron Jon Surf Shop Now Open In Disney Springs
- Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Returns In January 2020
- Three Disney Specials Not To Miss This Holiday Season
- Festive Fun Facts About Walt Disney World
- Exciting Updates Coming To Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
Disney Did You Know
Cinderella Castle is 189 feet or 57.6 meters tall which is more than double the size of Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland. Cinderella Castle has 27 towers numbered 1 through 29. Interestingly, towers 13 and 17 were never built and not because of any superstition. They were left off when it was determined that they would not be able to be seen from anywhere in the park.
Tip Of The Week
Believe it or not, gum is not sold anywhere on Disney property. If you’re a fan, you’ll need to bring your own.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!