Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for October 27, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Frightening Facts About Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- 2019 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party Reservations Now Available
- Epcot’s 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Now On Sale
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
- Walt Disney Imagineering Presents The Epcot Experience Is Now Open
- Check Out Epcot Forever For A Limited Time
- Helpful Information For Your April 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your March 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your February 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your January 2020 Disney World Vacation
Disney Did You Know
When laid end to end, there are enough of the famous “Mouse Ear” hats sold each year to stretch 175 miles or cover the head of every man, woman and child in Orange County, Florida.
Tip Of The Week
Remember when booking your advance dining reservations that most table service restaurants inside the Disney Parks seat guests until park closing. By booking the latest possible reservation time, you will be able to maximize the amount of time you have to enjoy attractions and you will have the added bonus and unique opportunity of exiting through an almost empty park. You can snap some incredible night shots.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!