Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for August 14, 2016!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Disney Springs Summer Celebration Continues Through Labor Day
- Holiday Season 2016 Walt Disney World Discounts
- Savor The Savanna: An Evening Safari Experience At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Countdown To Midnight New Year’s Eve Party
- Disney Early Morning Magic At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Celebrating Halloween At Club Villain In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Booking Of 2016 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Premium Events Now Available
- Epcot 2016 Eat To The Beat Concert Series Bands Announced
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks And Projection Show At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
“The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
Disney World Enthusiast Giveaway
Look for a brand new giveaway beginning Friday, August 26, 2016! Good luck, everyone!
Behind The Magic Podcast
Be sure to catch up on this week’s episodes when Zeek, Rachel, Jerry, and I discuss Disney news, rumors, and so much more.
- Monday ~ Mouse Whispers Evicting Stitch
- Tuesday ~ Elena of Avalor and Miss Fortune Falls
- Thursday ~ Behind The Haunted Mansion
- Friday ~ The Latest MCU Line Up
For more details about our podcast and to listen, please click here!
Have you heard of this incredible gadget – Bitbelt? If you aren’t familiar, this handy creation secures your MagicBand so that it doesn’t accidentally become lost. Anyone that carries a child, a backpack, or wears a jacket at Disney World knows how easily a MagicBand can become unclasped. That’s where this little beauty comes in! Simply place a Bitbelt on your MagicBand and save yourself the trouble of having to search for a lost band or take the time to get a replacement. Bitbelts come in a dozen different colors and in two sizes – adult and junior. They are only $4.99 each plus they offer discounted pricing when you purchase multiple Bitbelts in one order. And if you think Bitbelts are great for MagicBands, they are also available for your fitness trackers. Never lose a pricey Fitbit again! For more information about Bitbelt, please click here!
The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Considering A Disney World Vacation
Jennifer Hardy, a Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida, is the official travel partner of Disney World Enthusiast. She can help you book your next Disney vacation whether it is to Disney World, Disneyland, or aboard the Disney Cruise Line. Currently Jennifer has some incredible deals for discounted travel to Disney World. For more information about Jennifer’s amazing and absolutely free services or to get a free no-obligation quote, please click here!
Jennifer Hardy, from Destinations in Florida, and I have teamed up to create a brand new Facebook Group called Next Disney Vacation! It is the perfect place to talk about your next Disney vacation, voice your opinions, ask your questions, get them answered, and share the magic. Whether it’s Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, or the Disney Cruise Line, Jennifer and I are ready to help. Everyday you’ll find posts, photos, trivia, tips, and more that we find all throughout the Disney Universe. If you’re counting the days until your next Disney vacation or just dreaming of one, we would love to have you join in the fun and conversation! Please click here to be a part of our group!
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some dining and planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!