There are so many changes happening all around Walt Disney World right now, from Pandora – The World of Avatar and Rivers in Light in Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, but the one place that has received the biggest transformation recently has to be the newly reimagined Disney Springs. Dozens of new shops and restaurants opened this weekend, and believe it or not even more are coming very soon. Here’s everything you need to know about the ever growing Disney Springs, courtesy of Disney:
Eager with anticipation, guests flocked to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort this past weekend with the hopes of being among the first to experience its newest retail neighborhood – Town Center.
Opening in phases last Sunday and throughout the summer, Town Center will be home to some of the most recognizable names in retail such as Anthropologie, ZARA, LACOSTE and Lucky Brand, as well as some brands that are new to the Central Florida market, such as UNIQLO, Melissa Shoes and UNOde50. Within Town Center, Guests will find exceptional shopping and dining experiences along with breathtaking vistas overlooking The Spring, the heart and soul of the property.
Town Center features Spanish-revival style architecture, drawing from a rich history of explorers that landed in Florida centuries ago, and a promenade where guests can relax, refresh and reconnect with each other. Town Center, like the rest of Disney Springs, is brought to life with the same focus on storytelling and attention to detail that goes into Disney’s theme parks, resorts and cruise ships – resulting in a welcoming space that only Disney could create.
On Sunday, a total of 23 exciting new retail tenants opened their doors in Town Center, including kate spade new york, Tommy Bahama, Under Armour Brand House and Sephora. The following venues are now open:
- ALEX AND ANI
- American Threads
- Edward Beiner
- Everything But Water
- Johnston & Murphy
- kate spade new york
- L’Occitane en Provence
- Lucky Brand
- MAC Cosmetics
- Melissa Shoes
- Na Hoku
- Tommy Bahama
- Under Armour Brand House
- Vera Bradley
In addition to these venues, seven new specialty-dining locations are now open at Disney Springs:
- Amorette’s Patisserie
- B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- D-Luxe Burger
- Morimoto Asia Street Food
- The Daily Poutine
As guests enter Town Center around The Spring area, they will be warmly greeted at the Welcome Center, a new home for Guest Relations at Disney Springs that will offer a wealth of services including theme park and Cirque du Soleil ticket sales, Disney dining and resort reservations, information for guests with disabilities, foreign currency exchanges, and other general assistance items. Themed to early Florida settlements, the architecture around The Spring is based on timber frame structures that were once used in the citrus and ranching industries.
Access to Disney Springs is about to become even easier. Roadway improvements on Buena Vista Drive are nearly complete, with additional car lanes and dedicated bus lanes now operational. Also, now open, the Lime Garage offers Guests convenient parking access to Disney Springs Town Center and the Marketplace. This new garage, similar to the Orange Garage on the West Side, uses smart technology to identify open parking spaces.
More shops and restaurants will open soon at Disney Springs. By the end of this month, the following venues will open:
- Lilly Pulitzer
- TROPHY ROOM
- STK Orlando
Other locations expected to open in Town Center at Disney Springs this summer include:
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- Coca-Cola Store and Rooftop Beverage Bar
- Columbia Sportswear
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Homecoming – Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar
- Johnny Was
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Vince Camuto
The following new brands were announced Sunday as coming to Disney Springs and are expected to open locations in Town Center this summer:
- Origins: A high-performance skincare retailer featuring products formulated with certified organic ingredients and 100 percent natural essential oils. The socially-conscious brand employs earth-friendly practices, including a Plant-A-Tree program.
- Sugarboo & Co.: With products featuring creative and whimsical designs, this family-run business offers artful prints, home goods, paper products, accessories and more.
- Superdry: Focusing on clothing with designs that fuse vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style, Superdry offers a variety of products ranging from outerwear and knitwear to leather goods and leisurewear.
- TUMI: A leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories.
Nearing completion on the largest expansion in its history, Disney Springs is emerging as an exciting new waterfront district for world-class shopping, unique dining, and high-quality entertainment. Inspired by Florida’s waterfront towns and natural beauty, Disney Springs has four distinct outdoor neighborhoods including The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and the new Town Center.
When completed, Disney Springs will have doubled the number of shops, restaurants and other venues for guests to explore, resulting in more than 150 establishments.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!
Hola, muchas gracias por la descripción muy clara y completa.
Sabrías decirme si uniqlo estará abierto en junio ? , muchas gracias