Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 2, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Celebrate “May The 4th Be With You” At Walt Disney World With Tasty Treats
- Experience Garden Graze During The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries And Gardens
- Celebrate Mother’s Day 2021 At Walt Disney World With Delicious Desserts
- The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Live Entertainment Guide
- Full Menus For The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens
- The Reimagining Of Jungle Cruise
- 10 Ways For Adults To Enjoy The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Festival Of The Lion King Reopening
- The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Themed Gift Cards
- A New Look Is Coming For Main Street Confectionery
- 10 Ways For Tweens To Have Fun At Walt Disney World This Summer
- Gideon’s Bakehouse At Disney Springs
Disney Did You Know
Spaceship Earth, the visual and thematic centerpiece of Epcot, weighs 16 million pounds — more than three times that of a space shuttle fully fueled and ready for launch. The outer “skin” of Spaceship Earth is made up of 11,324 aluminum and plastic-alloy triangles. Also, did you know that rainwater never falls off the sphere? It’s channeled into the ball and funneled away.
Tip Of The Week
If you want a better chance of being the rebel spy in the Star Tours attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, don’t put on your 3D glasses until right when the ride begins, sit toward the middle, and face the front as much as possible before the ride starts.
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
Next week I’ll have some Pirates of the Caribbean secrets, important information about Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!