The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is going on now through July 5, 2021 at Walt Disney World! If you’re like me, one of your favorites parts of any EPCOT festival are the food booths throughout the park. This year, there are more than 20 Outdoor Kitchens throughout EPCOT offering delicious, fresh foods and beverages created by Disney chefs. If you are wondering how you are going to possibly eat it all, check out the Garden Graze to enjoy a sampling and score a reward. Here’s the scoop on this enticing experience, courtesy of Disney:
Enjoy a variety of fresh Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and—when you’ve collected all 5 stamps—bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade for a bonus, Festival-exclusive prize now through July 5.
Featured Foods on the Garden Graze
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – located at Flavor Full Kitchen
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise – located at Trowel & Trellis
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – located at Refreshment Outpost
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel – located at Taste of Marrakesh
Festival-Exclusive Prize (subject to change)
- Dole Whip and Basil Seed Packet – located at Pineapple Promenade
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your own leisure. You can bring your stamped Passport to EPCOT at any time during the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival to complete your graze.