Despite what trended on social media a couple of years ago, Walt Disney World Resort is not just for parents with children. One of my favorite things to do while visiting without my kids is spending a day in EPCOT doing all of things they don’t have the patience or desire to experience yet. Have you done an adults only day during the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival yet? Here’s a list of the top 10 things for adults to do at the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, courtesy of Disney:
As a part of the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival now underway at Walt Disney World Resort, guests can discover fresh menu items, admire topiary displays, enjoy live music and much more. Here are the top 10 things for adults to do at the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival happening now through July 5, 2021.
- Take A Photo at the Park Entrance – Guests can capture photos in front of the decorative Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival signs placed around the park, including the main entrance with iconic Spaceship Earth in the background.
- Wave Hello to Favorite Disney Characters – With special appearances throughout the park, guests can discover favorite Disney pals at EPCOT.
- Shop Exclusive Festival Merchandise Collections – Guests can commemorate their visit with official event merchandise, including apparel, headwear and drinkware.
- Taste New Menu Items from Outdoor Kitchens – EPCOT Sunshine Griddle offers Avocado Toast, Shrimp and Grits, Corned Beef Brisket Hash and more as just one of 20 Outdoor Kitchens available throughout the park.
- Check Out Beloved EPCOT Attractions – Guests can relive their childhood and enjoy their favorite attractions such as Mission: SPACE, Soarin’ Around the World and Test Track presented by Chevrolet during their day at the park.
- Stroll The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ – This walk-through experience offers a kaleidoscopic view of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color.
- Sample All Things Pineapple at Pineapple Promenade – From Pineapple Dole Whip to a Pineapple Beer Flight, guests can discover the many ways to enjoy this refreshing fruit at Pineapple Promenade.
- Strike a Pose in Front of The Lion King Topiary – There are nearly 100 individual topiaries blooming across the park, including floral sculptures of Disney characters as well as fanciful gardens. The Lion King topiary can be found near Imagination pavilion and features Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba and Rafiki.
- Visit World Showplace – Guests can head to World Showplace to visit three Outdoor Kitchens, including EPCOT Farmers Feast, which offers a rotating menu that features the season’s freshest ingredients.
- Enjoy Live Entertainment – Fans of live entertainment will have plenty to enjoy this year as music springs to life around World Showcase, including performances by local Orlando bands at the America Gardens Theatre on select days. Over at the Canada pavilion on the Mill Stage, guests can watch the Jammin’ Gardeners play rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion.