Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for September 13, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- 2020 Holiday Fun At Walt Disney World
- 2020 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
- First Look At Gideon’s Bakehouse Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside City Works Eatery & Pour House At Disney Springs
- First Look At Beatrix Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside The LEGO Store At Disney Springs
- M&M’s Orlando Store Coming To Disney Springs
- First Look At Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
- First Look At Harmonious Coming Soon To Epcot
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney Did You Know
Mickey Mouse has more than 136 different sets of duds, ranging from a scuba suit to a tuxedo. Minnie Mouse’s wardrobe contains more than 100 outfits, including everything from a cheerleader ensemble to evening gowns.
Tip Of The Week
The Disney resort hotel rooms all supply small bars of hand soap for the bathrooms. After one use, these little soaps become a mess, not only themselves, but the counter underneath them. Not to mention, they can be difficult for tiny hands to use. Consider bringing a pump hand soap from home instead. It is so much cleaner and easier!
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney face mask. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your face mask. Why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Disney inspired face mask now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!