Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for August 16, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks Prepare To Reopen
- First Look At Gideon’s Bakehouse Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside City Works Eatery & Pour House At Disney Springs
- First Look At Beatrix Coming To Disney Springs
- Inside The LEGO Store At Disney Springs
- M&M’s Orlando Store Coming To Disney Springs
- First Look At Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
- First Look At Harmonious Coming Soon To Epcot
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney Did You Know
More than 75 million Cokes are consumed each year at Walt Disney World Resort along with 13 million bottles of water.
Tip Of The Week
If you would like to get some incredible photos of the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, don’t snap them as soon as you get into the park. Instead, take one of the Discovery Island Trails near the tree itself. These tranquil paths will take you up close to the park icon for a spectacular photo opportunity.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney face mask. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your face mask. Why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Disney inspired face mask now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!