Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for October 13, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Epcot’s 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Now On Sale
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
- Walt Disney Imagineering Presents The Epcot Experience Is Now Open
- Check Out Epcot Forever For A Limited Time
- Helpful Information For Your April 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your March 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your February 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your January 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Out Of This World Merchandise In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Introducing The New Disney Skyliner
Disney Did You Know
The hitch-hiking ghosts in Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion, Ezra, Gus and Phineas, were given their names by fans.
Tip Of The Week
If you are traveling with a little one who isn’t a fan of the dark, or with someone whose eyes have trouble adjusting to the dark quickly, bring a mini flashlight to use in some of the queues. This mini flashlight will also come in handy for reading menus in darkened restaurants and for navigating your hotel room during the night while everyone else is fast asleep.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Over at our place, we’re sure of just one thing: everybody in the world was once a child. So in planning a new picture, we don’t think of grown-ups, and we don’t think of children. But just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us, that maybe the world has made us forget.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!