Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for October 6, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Walt Disney Imagineering Presents The Epcot Experience Is Now Open
- Check Out Epcot Forever For A Limited Time
- Helpful Information For Your April 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your March 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your February 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your January 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Out Of This World Merchandise In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Introducing The New Disney Skyliner
- The New Gran Destino Tower At Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Mid-Day Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
Disney Did You Know
In the Haunted Mansion, the ghosts in the Grand Ballroom Scene are actually reflections of animatronics located above and below the Doom Buggy track. This is a variation of the “Pepper’s Ghost” illusion.
Tip Of The Week
Remember to stay hydrated and nourished. Fatigue and irritability can set in fast if you let yourself get overly thirsty or hungry. Take a few minutes to refuel and try some of the tasty food and beverage choices that Disney World has to offer. This will help give you the energy you need to keep going.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Children are people, and they should have to reach to learn about things, to understand things, just as adults have to reach if they want to grow in mental stature. Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows. Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!