Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for September 15, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Mid-Day Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
- Become A Part Of The Story In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- First Look At Star Wars: Rise Of The Resistance In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Delicious Dishes From A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Fun Facts About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- A Transformed Epcot Is On The Horizon
- Top Ten Things To Do Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Coming To Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Debuts At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney Did You Know
A cast of 175, including performers, float drivers, costumers, cosmetologists, decorators and maintenance cast members, brings Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade to life.
Tip Of The Week
We’ve all seen National Lampoon’s Vacation, right? Nothing will kill a vacation quicker than unrealistic expectations. Walt Disney World is enormous – about the same size as San Francisco. You wouldn’t expect to see everything a large city has to offer in a day or a week, so give yourself a break. Create a reasonable plan to follow, and then try to relax and enjoy each moment. When looking back on your vacation, it won’t be about how many attractions you experienced, but rather how much you enjoyed your experience at each attraction.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four Cs. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!