Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 5, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Celebrating Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary
- The Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler Returns
- 2019 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets Now On Sale
- First Look At The Many Changes Coming To Epcot
- New Crêperie Coming To Epcot’s France Pavilion
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy Now Open In Hollywood Studios
- First Look At Toledo Coming To Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort In 2019
- More Disney After Hours Dates Added For Spring 2019
Tip Of The Week
If you would like to get some incredible photos of the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, don’t snap them as soon as you get into the park. Instead, take one of the Discovery Island Trails near the tree itself. These tranquil paths will take you up close to the park icon for a spectacular photo opportunity.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
More than 75 million Cokes are consumed each year at Walt Disney World Resort along with 13 million bottles of water.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!