Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 24, 2015!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Please Join Our New Facebook Group – Next Disney Vacation
- TouringPlans – Disney Or Disney World – What’s The Difference? Part 4
- Joffrey’s Disney Parks & Resorts Specialty Coffee Collection Trio Giveaway
- Magic YOUR Band MagicBand Skins Giveaway Winner
- Chef Mickey’s Brunch Begins May 31, 2015
- Magic Kingdom Entertainment At Coolest Summer Ever Kick Off
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar Coming To Downtown Disney
- New Epcot Entertainment – American Music Machine
- Frozen Summer Fun Returns In June 2015
- Helpful Information For Your October 2015 Disney World Vacation
- Latest News On Harambe Marketplace Opening Soon In Animal Kingdom
More than 75 million Cokes are consumed each year at Walt Disney World Resort along with 13 million bottles of water.
Tip Of The Week
If you would like to get some incredible photos of the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, don’t snap them as soon as you get into the park. Instead, take one of the Discovery Island Trails near the tree itself. These tranquil paths will take you up close to the park icon for a spectacular photo opportunity.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
Interested in having the taste of Disney right at home with some Disney Parks and Resorts Specialty Coffee from Joffrey’s? Well, you’re in luck! From now through Saturday, May 30, 2015 at midnight, please enter daily to win a Disney Parks & Resorts Specialty Coffee Collection Trio. The winner will receive one pound bags of Victoria & Albert’s Blend, Flying Fish Blend, and French Bistro Blend. Just click here and follow the instructions to be entered into the giveaway. Be sure to take advantage of the bonus entries, and please feel free to share with your friends and family! Can’t wait and need some Joffrey’s Coffee right away?
Please click this link to order today and remember to use coupon code DWE to save 20% off your first online purchase!
Magic YOUR Band
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here
“501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”
The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.