One of everyone’s favorite Disney World dining locations is Flame Tree Barbecue at Animal Kingdom! If you’ve checked out the latest list of refurbishments you’ll notice that this tasty counter service stop is actually closed through May 22, 2015. So what’s a hungry traveler to do when they are in need of their barbecue fix? Have no fear, you can still find some of your Flame Tree favorites at different locations around Animal Kingdom. Here’s the scoop:
- Half Chicken: Beastly Kiosk, Gardens Kiosk
- Jumbo Turkey Leg: Trilo-Bites
- Half Slab St. Louis Ribs: Beastly Kiosk, Gardens Kiosk
- Rib & Chicken Combo: Beastly Kiosk, Gardens Kiosk
- Pork Sandwich: Trilo-Bites
So now you’re all set! While Flame Tree Barbecue is getting some additional seating areas, you can still get your fill of delicious barbecue!
Need help planning your day at Animal Kingdom?
Be sure to check out these posts to make the most of your time at Animal Kingdom:
- Best Disney World Frozen Drinks
- Best Disney World Rides For Babies And Toddlers
- Best Disney World Show – Finding Nemo The Musical
- Best Disney World Snacks
- Best Disney’s Animal Kingdom Attractions
Heading to Disney World?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out the following resources to help you save money:
- View the latest Disney World discounts.
- Guarantee the best price by getting a FREE quote from Destinations in Florida!