There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a frozen drink to cool you off! Disney World offers lots of tasty frozen beverages throughout the parks. For today’s Friday Favorites, here’s my list of the best frozen drinks in Disney World!
- Frozen Coca-Cola This is a classic frozen Coke. I absolutely love this one – being a huge Coke fan myself! It is so sweet, refreshing and great for anyone of any age. These can be found at several locations throughout all four parks. My favorite spot to get one is at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. It is conveniently located right next to a yummy popcorn stand!
- American Dream This is another great drink for anyone! This is a combination of frozen strawberry, frozen blue raspberry and vanilla soft serve. I love this patriotic red, white and blue, creamy frozen treat! You can find this delicious beverage at the Fife and Drum kiosk near the American Adventure in the World Showcase at Epcot.
- Yak Attack This is a wonderful sweet and sour frozen beverage for the adults in your group. A tasty combination of light rum, wild berry and mango, this drink is amazing and strong! You can get one of these at the Yak and Yeti counter service or table service restaurant at Animal Kingdom.
- Fiesta Margarita Another terrific classic frozen drink. What I love about this margarita is that it is a swirled combination of lime, strawberry and mango margaritas! This way you get to try all three flavors in one awesome drink! You can find this one at the Margarita Kiosk near Mexico in the World Showcase at Epcot.
- Grey Goose Citron Slush When considering this drink, think “grown up” lemonade. It is a tangy combination of frozen lemon and Grey Goose Citron Vodka. It is so cool and smooth, these go down really quickly, so watch out! This drink can be purchased at the Vins de France kiosk near France in the World Showcase at Epcot.
- Grand Marnier Slush Last but not least, this is my all time favorite! This drink is a sweet mix of orange and Grand Marnier. It is like a yummy orange dreamsicle with a kick! This beverage can also be found at the Vins de France kiosk.
And there you have it! Disney World’s best frozen drinks to help keep you cool on even the hottest days of your vacation!
“If you have the chance, I highly recommend picking one up!” – Ferris Bueller (for you 80’s fans)
What about you? Do you have a favorite Disney World frozen drink? Please leave a comment!
Do they still have iced coffee someplace?
You can get great iced coffee drinks at the new Starbucks locations located at the Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom or at the Fountain View Café in Epcot!