Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for August 8, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Trail’s End Restaurant At Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Fairfax Fare In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge New Must Try Menu Items At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Coming To Magic Kingdom This Holiday Season
- First Look At A Magical 2021 Holiday Season At Walt Disney World
- Full Menus For The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces
- More Details About 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Disney Family Night Dinner Now Available At Select Resort Hotels
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Disney Did You Know
Each year the Walt Disney World horticulture staff plants 3 million bedding plants and annuals, and maintains millions of other plants including more than 4 million shrubs, 13,000 roses and more than 200 topiary.
Tip Of The Week
If you are feeding your kids while they ride in the stroller throughout the theme parks, put away all of the food and leave nothing on the tray or in sight when you step inside an attraction or a store. You wouldn’t believe the boldness of some of the squirrels and birds in Walt Disney World. It is not uncommon to see a determined bird swoop down and snatch an unattended goldfish cracker off of a stroller tray. On one of my trips, I was astonished by a particularly resourceful squirrel we witnessed digging inside grocery bags in some unsuspecting guest’s stroller basket and removing food. We were able to shoo him away, but not before he made off with what looked to be a full-size sandwich!
“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have more dining information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!