Disney has just announced more details about the entertainment line up for this years EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. From July 15 through November 20, 2021, while guests enjoy taking a tasty tour around the world feasting on global cuisine and beverages, they can also check out some live music and entertainment. Here’s what we can look forward to during this years EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival according to Disney:
JAMMin’ Chefs (Canada Mill Stage)
This funky drumming crew breaks it down as they drum up fun in the kitchen using pots, pans and other unlikely instruments.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
America Gardens Bandstand (America Gardens Theatre)
The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series presented Friday through Monday evenings. Local bands from across Central Florida take to the America Gardens Theatre stage, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.
- July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2: Element
- August 6 to 9: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
Remember to check back often as I will share more details as soon as they are announced!