Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 11, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Disney Family Night Dinner Now Available At Select Resort Hotels
- Casey’s Corner Reopens At Magic Kingdom
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
- Timeline Of Magic At Walt Disney World
- Experience Emile’s Fromage Montage During The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
- Ohana At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces Announced
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
Disney Did You Know
Spaceship Earth, the visual and thematic centerpiece of EPCOT, weighs 16 million pounds — more than three times that of a space shuttle fully fueled and ready for launch. The outer “skin” of Spaceship Earth is made up of 11,324 aluminum and plastic-alloy triangles. Also, did you know that rainwater never falls off the sphere? It’s channeled into the ball and funneled away.
Tip Of The Week
If your children like to sleep with stuffed animals, be sure to remember to take them out of the bed each morning so that they don’t accidentally get carried away with the sheets and blankets when housekeeping makes up your room.
“Whether you say you can’t or you can, you’re right.”
Next week I’ll have more details about the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!