Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for August 1, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Fairfax Fare In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge New Must Try Menu Items At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Coming To Magic Kingdom This Holiday Season
- First Look At A Magical 2021 Holiday Season At Walt Disney World
- Full Menus For The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces
- More Details About 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Disney Family Night Dinner Now Available At Select Resort Hotels
- Casey’s Corner Reopens At Magic Kingdom
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Disney Did You Know
The “Liberty Oak,” which is the focal point of the Liberty Square area in Magic Kingdom, is the proud parent of more than 500 young trees. They all started out as acorns harvested from the majestic oak.
Tip Of The Week
If you happen to have an important game you would like to watch while you are in Disney World, head over to the Boardwalk Inn and checkout the ESPN Club. This family-friendly restaurant offers over 100 video monitors with global satellite feeds showing every sporting event imaginable, plus a 108 square foot video wall. This place is a sports lover’s dream.
“Children are people, and they should have to reach to learn about things, to understand things, just as adults have to reach if they want to grow in mental stature. Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows. Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.”
Next week I’ll have more dining information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!