Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 9, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Gelateria Toscana Now Open In EPCOT
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
- Creations Shop Opening In EPCOT This Summer
- Club Cool Returning To EPCOT
- Create Magical Memories With Walt Disney World’s “Capture Your Magic” Photo Experience
- Experience Garden Graze During The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries And Gardens
- The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Live Entertainment Guide
- Full Menus For The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens
- The Reimagining Of Jungle Cruise
Disney Did You Know
Mickey Mouse has more than 136 different sets of duds, ranging from a scuba suit to a tuxedo. Minnie Mouse’s wardrobe contains more than 100 outfits, including everything from a cheerleader ensemble to evening gowns.
Tip Of The Week
If you would like to get some incredible photos of the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, don’t snap them as soon as you get into the park. Instead, take one of the Discovery Island Trails near the tree itself. These tranquil paths will take you up close to the park icon for a spectacular photo opportunity.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some important information about Disney dining, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!