Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for October 25, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Entertainment Experiences Slowly Returning To Hollywood Studios
- Halloween Entertainment At Walt Disney World
- Fall Treats At Walt Disney World
- 2020 Holiday Fun At Walt Disney World
- 2020 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
- First Look At Gideon’s Bakehouse Coming To Disney Springs
- First Look At Beatrix Coming To Disney Springs
- First Look At Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
- First Look At Harmonious Coming Soon To Epcot
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney Did You Know
There are really only 107 ghosts in the Haunted Mansion not 999.
Tip Of The Week
If you are traveling with young children not used to drinking out of regular cups yet, it is a great idea to pack some straws. Some places in Disney World only sell bottled beverages which can be difficult for little ones, and a straw can make all of the difference. I also cut a few down to a smaller size and use them in the drinks provided on the airplane.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney face mask. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your face mask. Why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Disney inspired face mask now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!