Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for March 29, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Disney World Closed Indefinitely
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- When Will Disney World Reopen
- 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets Now On Sale
- Disney World Is Closed – Now What?
- Fun Facts About Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Take A Ride On Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Helpful Information For Your September 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your August 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your July 2020 Disney World Vacation
Disney Did You Know
The storyline of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror sets the date as Halloween night – October 31, 1939.
Tip Of The Week
Anything can happen while you are traveling, so it’s always a good idea to be prepared. Make sure that you have important phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, and passwords with you so that you can access anything that you might need while you are away.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!