Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for March 22, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets Now On Sale
- Disney World Is Closed – Now What?
- First Details Of The 2020 Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival
- Fun Facts About Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Take A Ride On Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Helpful Information For Your September 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your August 2020 Disney World Vacation
- 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series Bands Announced
- Helpful Information For Your July 2020 Disney World Vacation
- First Look At Drawn To Life In Disney Springs
- Three New Films At Epcot
- Helpful Information For Your June 2020 Disney World Vacation
Disney Did You Know
The story line of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror sets the date as Halloween night – October 31, 1939.
Tip Of The Week
A great way to prepare young children who might not be familiar with some of the older Disney characters is by watching Disney movies and reading books featuring those characters in advance.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!