Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for September 29, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Helpful Information For Your March 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your February 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your January 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Out Of This World Merchandise In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Introducing The New Disney Skyliner
- The New Gran Destino Tower At Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Mid-Day Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
- Become A Part Of The Story In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- First Look At Star Wars: Rise Of The Resistance In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Disney Did You Know
The raven that is seen several times throughout the Haunted Mansion was originally planned to be the narrator of the attraction.
Tip Of The Week
For both the young and old alike, it is a good idea to bring a night light for your hotel room. With the darkening curtains, the rooms can get very dark at night. This can be scary for little ones and can make it difficult for the older crowd to navigate to the bathroom safely in the middle of the night. A small inexpensive night light (usually under $5) can keep everyone happy and safe.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four Cs. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!