Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for September 8, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Delicious Dishes From A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Fun Facts About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- A Transformed Epcot Is On The Horizon
- Top Ten Things To Do Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Coming To Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Debuts At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular And More At Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Helpful Information For Your December 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
Disney Did You Know
More than 1,200 fireworks explode each night over World Showcase Lagoon in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth”.
Tip Of The Week
If you are visiting Disney World during a busy season, save entertainment and shows that have large capacities for the afternoon hours when the parks are more crowded.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Our greatest national resource is the minds of our children.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!