Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for September 1, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- A Transformed Epcot Is On The Horizon
- Top Ten Things To Do Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Coming To Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Debuts At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular And More At Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Helpful Information For Your December 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Helpful Information For Your November 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your October 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
Tip Of The Week
If you happen to have an important game you would like to watch while you are in Disney World, head over to the Boardwalk Inn and checkout the ESPN Club. This family-friendly restaurant offers over 100 video monitors with global satellite feeds showing every sporting event imaginable, plus a 108 square foot video wall. This place is a sports lover’s dream.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
If you wanted to stay in all the guest rooms in all of the hotels and resorts currently open on Walt Disney World property (at a rate of one per night), it would take decades.
“When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!