Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 21, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- New Dining Options At Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Helpful Information For Your December 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Helpful Information For Your November 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your October 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Summer One World Discount Ticket At Walt Disney World
- Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Returns In 2019
- First Look At The European Inspired Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
Tip Of The Week
If your children like to sleep with stuffed animals, be sure to remember to take them out of the bed each morning so that they don’t accidentally get carried away with the sheets and blankets when housekeeping makes up your room.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Spaceship Earth, the visual and thematic centerpiece of Epcot, weighs 16 million pounds — more than three times that of a space shuttle fully fueled and ready for launch. The outer “skin” of Spaceship Earth is made up of 11,324 aluminum and plastic-alloy triangles. Also, did you know that rainwater never falls off the sphere? It’s channeled into the ball and funneled away.
“Whether you say you can’t or you can, you’re right.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!